Thursday, July 12, 2012

Oh, Internet, How I've Missed You.

But we're back together now! I'll be catching up, writing posts, reading my favorite blogs. My feed reader is completely overloaded, but I have started going through some posts. And of course, I've missed awesome stuff since I've been internet-less for over a week. Here's a few awesome posts from around the world wide web that you should check out if you haven't already:
Liss at Shakesville introduces a Top Five series, and kicks it off by asking readers to name their top 5 books by female authors. Go! Get book ideas!

A Year of Feminist Classics takes on Louisa May Alcott's "Little Women"

Words Without Borders July issue is focused on new writing from Japan

Awesome People Reading continues posting
awesome pictures of people reading.

No comments: